Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The LOCK!

If you have ever been over to our house and used our bathroom, you have probably encountered "the lock". This lock has gotten the best of a lot of people. If you are wondering how and why it is because after you slide it over (which is way easy) you must pull the button out and slide it back while the button is being pulled.

There has been many people who have not conquered this lock and have had to have someone come in through the window to rescue them. I have had to go through the window but now Coy does. Just the other day Avery was the victim. But then Bridger was once again the victim just a few short days later. Luckily Jacoy was here to go in and rescue him. There was a time I had to just rescue him out the window and wait until Jacoy came home to go and unlock the door because I could not get the tall later over by the window (I only had the step stool).

I never thought a lock could cause so much trouble.

No comments: