Thursday, February 4, 2010

cAlLiNg ThE tOoThFaIrY.....




This is her fifth tooth since September. I don't think that they should be falling out so fast. She lost three on the bottom and only two grew in and there is no room for a third. Then she has had a loose tooth on the top for a long time, in fact, when we went to the dentist this last week they tried to help it out but it was just barely hanging in there. And then yesterday happened and it fell out at lunch. We forgot to get the tooth ready last night and then today at school she lost another one. She was eating a pear when it fell out in the last five minutes of school. This wouldn't be so bad except if you can see the newest tooth isn't coming quite how it should be. I see braces in our future....yikes! I am sorry toothfairy, she is just trying to break the bank. Oh, how she is growing up....sigh.

1 comment:

A survivor said...

Grandma sures thinks you look pretty cute with no teeth and I am proud of you reading all those books!

love you




1