Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wow....it has been awhile...

Yes, I know that has been awhile. Not because I haven't wanted to blog, but because life has been hitting at full force. Updates....

***Basketball came to an end. Sad for the kids but happy for their mom. What was I thinking that I could coach 4-5 year olds.....yes I am crazy. But it was fun. We started basketball two weeks after Taft was born and it ended in February. We had two games almost every Saturday. One for each kid. The best part is that they both improved over the season...Yeah! But I am glad that it is done.

***Matt has been very busy school. Three more weeks! YEAH! He has been waiting for this day and now that it is here he wants it to slow down a little. Due to the amount of work he has left. We are so proud of him.

***We have been remodeling our house as well to get it back on the market. And YEAH we got it done. We had an open house this last weekend and with very very little sleep the house barely was ready for it. We were hanging trim in one of the new bedrooms right before it was time. We have had many showings this last week=good, we just need one offer and that would=GREAT. I am told patience. Better said then down. We would like it to sell before we leave the state. That is right we are moving and it is far far away. Watch out Pennsylvania here we come. We have mixed feelings but we know that the Lord wouldn't lead us somewhere that we aren't supposed to be.

***Jacoy is still loving school and friends....did I mention friends. She is very social. A few Fridays ago it was about two in the afternoon and there was a knock on the door. (Fridays are early out days) To my surprise it was a mom dropping her daughter off for a play date. I did not know it but Jacoy had sent a note home with her friend that said, " I would like you to come to my house Friday after school. Anytime will work. Please have your mom drive you." Yes, I was surprised, but then the sister ended up staying too. I don't care when kids come here but we had to have a talk on telling "MOM" first before the play date is made. She said but you had been telling me No. (Reason: Our house was torn to shreds due to the remodel. Weather was horrible outside. Extra kids in house was just way to overwhelming for mother)

*** Bridger celebrated his 5th Birthday! Yes, sad but true. Picture will come soon. He was lucky enough to have a party at Grandma LeeAnn's and a friend party at our house. He is very busy, but a big help.

***Taft just turned 5 months. He is growing way to fast. More update on him later with pictures.

*** Me, well I have been busy being a mom, fixing the house, trying to keep it clean while keeping up on the dreaded laundry that seems to multiply faster each day even though more people aren't living here (I think it is due to the fact that Jacoy changes her clothes numerous times after school and then the baby too), trying to organize a move, and all of the many other things that need to be done.

But in it all we are all doing well. I am going to have to be a better blogger for my family since it will be the best way to see what is happening. Lots more posts to come and lots of changes happening in our lives. We are very blessed and we know that the Lord is watching out for us.

No comments: