Friday, August 29, 2008

Back to School we go....

This was Jacoy's first day of Kindergarten. She was very excited.We all started back to school on the same day. While Matt and I are in class they both go to a daycare center that Bridger calls his school. Then in the afternoon Jacoy takes off and goes to Kindergarten. Bridger was very sad to leave his sister in Kindergarten without him. He really cried. I felt bad because this is the longest amount of time these two have been apart at one time. It has been a hard couple of days, but the good news is that he is adjusting as the week goes on.

They wanted me to make sure there was a picture of their backpacks.
Bridger needed a backpack because his sister had one. He takes it everyday to school. It is nice because he can carry his own stuff now, but usually while we are walking on campus, I end up carrying it.

Yes, the cat wanted to go to school too, if you ask Bridger.

1 comment:

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

OH, school is so exciting! Kindergarten is the best, except when a stupid boy lifted up my skirt and showed everyone my underwear! Wow Jenny, I can't believe you have a kindergartener!