Friday, August 29, 2008
Summer Swimming Lessons
Jacoy was in summer swimming lessons. Her last day was yesterday and she is proud that she can move onto Level 2 swimming next time.
This is her teacher Alicia and her. She would take them out and have them stick their faces under the water for at least three seconds.
The pictures are a little dark, but I couldn't get them any lighter no matter what I tried.
She is holding her breath right before she went under. The teacher taught them that if they would hum then they would blow bubbles out their nose. When one of the girls in her class took in a deep breath of water Jacoy said "It is not good to breathe water. I wouldn't recommend doing that again." That would be my Coy saying something like that.
Learning to float on her back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment