Thursday, December 18, 2008

Santa, I want.....

At our ward Christmas party the kids were able to sit on Santa's lap. Jacoy asked Santa for her very own camera.
Bridger asked Santa for a racetrack with a yellow racecar.


After they sat on Santa's lap they were given a little white paper bag with treats inside, but Bridger didn't know what was inside. He was all excited and opened it up and then got a disgusted look on his face. I asked him what was wrong and he said, "But I wanted a racetrack, not a cutie. I don't like Santa." I had to explain that Santa brings the presents to our house. He has decided to like Santa again.

Jacoy wasn't sharing with her brother the other night and Matt told her that she was going to get a lump of coal for Christmas. You would think that she would be sad. She was jumping up and down and said, "Finally my very own rock of coal. Thank you Dad." So, I told her that Santa doesn't bring things to kids who are being naughty and she then said, "Well, Santa already said that I was on the good list this year so I don't need to be nice anymore."

What is a parent to do.......

No comments: