Thursday, December 18, 2008

Kindergarten Update...

I thought that I should update everyone on Coy's Kindergarten. Her favorite things to do at Kindergarten is to do puzzles, write letters to friends, and do bead melts. She enjoys school and likes her head teacher and most of the student teachers and lab teachers. This was the last day until the new year. They have been learning about space and put on a presentation for all of the parents. She wrote a big letter about her display, but then made one of the teachers read it (they actually can read her writing).
It said " If I whent to the moon. I wood bring a snak I wood see Jupter and I wel see the moon I whent to see mars the END by Jacoy." That is exactly what she wrote and how she wrote it:)

This is the assistant teacher Miss Heidi. She will help the head teacher Miss Rachel all year. All of the other teacher change in January.

I am so proud of Jacoy and all that she can do. She keeps her Dad and I on our toes. She has learned how to read at home and do math problems. I will have to post about that some other time. I am glad that you are in our lives.

No comments: