I know I have been a little behind, but I am getting caught up:0)
For Father's Day we went camping down in Huntington Canyon. Matt had to work on Father's Day so it was pointless for him to come to us so we went to him. On the way we stopped by the Cradall Canyon Mine Memorial. The person who sculpted all of their faces was amazing.

We attempted to go fishing, but it rained too much and we did not have much luck. I also didn't get any other pictures. I am not sure why either. We are so proud of Matt and thankful for all that he does. He has been working hard and we believe this will be he last internship and next summer we should be able to be all together as a family again. We can't wait. The kids told him that if the trailer was a little bigger we should all just stay with him for the whole summer. He is such a GrEaT DAD! We love and miss him when we aren't together.
Swimming

Swimming lessons have come and gone for the summer. The kids LOVED them. Jacoy is a little more cautious then Bridger but I was so proud of all she learned.

Bridger never stopped smiling. The first day he kept letting go of the side and we had to keep pulling him back up. When I asked him why he said that his arms just got tired of holding on. The life guards and I had to stay right by him because the teacher would show them something and he would say "I can do that" and off he would go. We found out that he can swim really good about six inches below the water by himself but couldn't or wouldn't come back up for air. When I put goggles on him for the first time he would look under the water and forget to come up and breathe. He had a hard time understanding that he breathes air and that he couldn't breathe underwater. He is fearless and daring and makes his mom worry. He even talked one of the teachers into taking him under the water to touch the bottom of the pool at five feet and they did this five or six times and none of the other kids would even attempt it.
No comments:
Post a Comment