Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

We had such a busy weekend. Matt got Friday off and went into work early with one of the other guys so that he would get off early. It was a great and surprise for him to be home even earlier then expected. We worked hard on our basement and shed. I was amazed how much we got done....or should I say Matt got done with a little help from his wife.

We went to the Sandy Parade and the kids got some flags given to them before the parade started.
Waiting for the fireworks. Aren't they so cute...especially the big one in the middle. The kids wanted to be by him the whole time. I sure love these guys!

Then the tickling began. First one kid then of course the other. They love their dad tickling them. Nobody does it as good as dad can.

Matt has to catch Jacoy and hold on while tickling her. But the kids are all smiles and they want him to keep doing it over and over again.


HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!!!!!

No comments: