Saturday, May 1, 2010

Update and some Silence.....

This is an update and then I am not sure when the next post will be. I may have time to make some quick updates to let everyone know what is going on but more regular ones won't be coming until sometime in June..:(

YEAH Matt has until THIS Thursday and then he is done....super excited and he is definitely done....unfortunately he wishes it was today. Sorry Honey you are close but you need to kick some Butt this week. It is kind of like an outer body experience with all that is going on. I can't believe that it is here and at the same time that we have been wishing for this day to come it is super crazy. I cry just typing this...I know weird huh.

Jacoy is coming to the end of her school year and is excited for summer. She will be missing school a little bit soon but with all that is going to be happening it is understandable. I can't believe that when we moved here she was just a little over 2 and now look at her!

Bridger is quite the kid. He asked me if I would consider moving their bedtime. He said he would like it to be 12 and I said how about 7. After that we agreed that it will stay the same at 9. He also said something that wasn't the best and I told him not to say that and he said well it is not my fault I can't see my mouth talk. What was I thinking. Then he was supposed to be eating and when I looked at him and said you need to have food in your mouth to be eating he said "I do" and then rubbed his tongue in his cheek to make it look like something is in there. Bridger saw a high chair and told me that we needed to get one of those so that Taft doesn't have to eat my belly any more. Ours happens to be currently in storage. YES, we have some long years ahead of us.

Taft is turning 6 months in a couple of days and I am sad. I cannot believe that he has been here that long. When you tickle him he growls, but he laughs the most at Jacoy. He loves when either kid will play with him. He LOVES his toes and LOVES to eat his hands. He has for quite awhile. He reaches for me all of the time...could be because I am his food. He smiles a lot and then gives you the most serious looks. He can sit up for the most part but gets excited and tips over. He LOVES toys. He scoots everywhere. Give him five minutes and you don't know what he will be doing.

Me, well I am hanging in there with all of the changes happening. I am Stressed. I wished that our house would sell......now that the 8000.o0 incentive is gone, I am a little weary. We are finally getting the correct information on our relocation package. That is stressful. Matt says that this HR is as bad as dealing with an insurance claim agent. UGH! We have a start date in June and have to be there before then. The moving company should be calling us this next week to make all of the arrangements for pick up and packing. Yes, they will be packing for us since we live more than 800 miles away. Both cars are being shipped now instead of only one. YEAH.

This month we Taft will turn 6 months and have his final appointment here in Utah, Matt graduates, my sister Graduates high school, watching Jamee Rodeo, we will be packing and shipping our life over 1800 miles away, we have to still find a place to live, and we WILL be visiting family as well as just wrapping up all of the loose ends around here. I do not believe that there will be a day that there isn't something going on. Yikes.

So, when I am able to post more updates I will, and for all of our families...the posts will be better soon. Being so far away this will be the means to keep everyone up to date.

Good Night and pictures will come soon....I promise. I am sure that I will have a lot of catching up to do.

BY the way DAD HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

No comments: