Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Quick Update

Taft really has been sick. If it did actually start out from the shots, it has gotten a lot worse. He had his first trip to the ER on Monday and had two bags of IV fluid and Zofran to help him to stop vomiting. It has really been sad. We have really been trying to keep him home, but with Christmas this week and Matt working that hasn't been the easiest. We have to go to the eye dr. today for Bridger and I have to get groceries since we haven't been able to go shopping. I just hope we make it without him throwing up.

On a happier note, Jacoy did a school play and did a lovely job. More to post on that later.

Bridger had his first wrestling match...more to come on that too.

Merry Christmas to EVERYONE if I don't get another chance to say it!

No comments: