What a busy day yesterday was! We got a lot accomplished but I am sure that Matt is tired at work today. Luckily he was able to get yesterday off so that we could find out what we are having. So this is how the day went....
Got up at the crack of dawn...why because I couldn't sleep....heart burn, insomnia, your guess is as good as mine. Matt was up all night. Bridger was up in the night. Just a long night, but I got up did some laundry and Bridger joined me (He is my early riser even if he goes to bed late).
Showered and got Jacoy up and going. Then Taft woke up as like a little bear. I really had no hope for the day at that point. But I just kept going. Decided to wake Matt up about a half hour before we needed to leave.
Finally we were out the door and it was just a little after 11.....where did the morning go. We had to run into West Virginia and pick up a food saver (for a project:)
Then we headed to Washington for the ultrasound. Really I don't know if I like how the hospitals and Docs work out here or hardly work is more like it. We arrived into a waiting room where we should check in....wouldn't you think...well, all I did was sign a paper that was on a clipboard on the ledge right when you got off the elevator. There was no clinic personnel around. And then out of no where a volunteer lady shows up and sends me through a door (we had been there 15 minutes already). Guess what through that door you can check in but not until the volunteer lets you through....what kind of place is this..hmmm.
Then she sends me back out to find the volunteer lady, who then takes me across the waiting room through another door to wait in another waiting room. They wouldn't let Matt and the kids come back until the end of the ultrasound. I finally got in the ultrasound room and the Tech was so impolite the whole time. When she finally let the kids and Matt come back I was almost in tears. I had been in there for 20 minutes and if she wasn't saying that I didn't drink enough water (which I drank exactly what they said too) she just had other mean comments. I was so happy to see my family. We brought a dvd that they were supposed to burn and forgot so she hurried and put a few pics on it but that was it. I was SOOOOOOO disappointed in it all.
But after a lot of giggling we think that we are having a.........GIRL! She said she is 85% positive. Jacoy let out a YES. Bridger, even though he said he wanted another brother, was very happy. He just smiled and started talking a mile a minute. Taft decided to come and blow raspberries on my belly during it. I love Matt and I love my kids and we are excited for this new addition. Matt said, "I knew it".
After the ultrasound and many phone calls we went and picked up 120 ears of corn. We really tried growing some this year but the deer ate it. We like the corn from this farm and so like last year we ordered some and went and picked it up yesterday. We are a little bit earlier then last year but I think we got better corn. It wasn't so old. We then went grocery shopping and came home to unpack the car. While I put groceries away Matt started up the camp chef and grill. We started cooking all of the corn in two ways. We wanted to see how BBQ corn freezes so we did that as well as our regular way. By midnight we were so tired.
Matt had to get up and still go to work in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment