Monday, August 8, 2011

Guess what is new???

Hmmm any guesses?





Well, quite a lot actually.


1. Bridger graduated Kindergarten and Jacoy passed the 2nd grade so we are now getting ready to start 1st and 3rd grade and we are in a different school yet again...(Neither kid has gone two years in a row to the same school. This means new friends yet again.)



2. With that being said we have moved yet again. We are still in Pennsylvania, but in a house and not a duplex:0) No, we didn't buy but are renting from the company that Matt works for. This works for us right now since we still don't know how long we will be here and since we still own a house in Salt Lake (not going to comment more at that.)
This is the new place


This is the back. We are actually up on a hill and the other white building you can see in this picture is our neighbors garage. We have a very steep driveway that I have gotten stuck in. In the HHR you have to get a running start...not lying. In the Truck and the Suburban, I have had to use 4-wheel drive and we don't even have snow yet. I have a feeling this is going to be a long winter.
This is the long driveway. You can't even see the bottom of it because it drops off.
This is actually the side view of our duplex we lived in for a year. There was a wonderful park below our house....but I don't miss the stairs. There were three sets and they were steep.

3. This brings us to the next "new to us" thing.... a suburban. It isn't new by any means but it is nice. We needed something else with 4-wheel drive. Smaller SUV just wouldn't work with our growing family....hint.... and a van wouldn't be good were we live. SO, I got this burgandy beauty:0) I love that it has a DVD player in it for the trips into town. It takes us 30 minutes each way to go and get groceries or to go to church or anything else so it is very useful. I feel spoiled!


4. This brings us to the next new thing....it is an addition to the family. Yes! we got a dog. His name is Striker and he is a black lab. He is getting HUGE. He loves wanter and loves the kids....a little to much. He wants to sit on their lap and be right with them. We still are working on manners with him. He LOVES water. You will see many other pictures of him in some of the following posts:) We thought he would help keep some of the wild animals away but he has become friends with the raccoons. NOT a good thing.
5. We also moved from a ward to a branch. It is so tiny......Taft is so noisy:) There isn't pews just chairs. And there is usually less then 50 there on Sundays. By the time Primary starts a few more kids show up. I think that there was about 12 there this last week. Taft is the only one that age and so they don't have a nursery. I end up just sticking in there for sunday school and then sitting in the foyer listening to RS. He will not go in that room. He tells the ladies NO. However Matt kept him this last week in Priestood. It is funny because we get a seat in sacrament and can stay in that same seat for Sunday School and Matt stays in the same seat for Priestood. Too funny.



6. Well, that is it. All the things that are new......okay except that we are expecting baby number 4 in December. We didn't tell any of our family until we went out to Utah in July and saw them. Moving stunk since I was really sick with all day sickness, and I was so tired. I have a little more energy now which is good. The kids are excited. We should have found out in July what we were having but we were in Utah. Since we have been back in PA Matt has had to work everyday except for the day he laid in bed dying (he thought he was) and this past Sunday. It has been the first Sunday off since the end of May (with the exception of the one in Utah). So we are hoping to find out sometime next week. Stay tuned to find out:0)

No comments: