Tuesday, October 7, 2008

ThE cIrCuS

This was actually pre-circus. I found out that there was an elephant parade to kick off the circus. It was held at the Gateway and so between classes I took the kids to the short parade:) I had to zoom my camera out on these ones because we were really close.


We decided to take the kids to the Circus while it was at the Energy Solutions Arena. So, we bought the el-cheap-o nose bleed tickets, but it was still fun. Matt did sleep through some of it (poor guy, I guess you take a nap when you can get one). The funnest part was that after it was over we were able to go outside and see the elephants, tigers, and other animals up close.


Jacoy took this picture. Didn't she do a good job? Oh, ya and did I mention it was with a disposible camera. We needed to use up one from Matt's trip.
Look how close we were outside....
And look how close we weren't inside (this was on the digital camera zoomed way in). But did I mention it was still fun.




The kids thought this picture was funny.

No comments: