Monday, November 10, 2008

Oh, where oh where is the blood coming from....

Catchy title right???
Could it be coming from Matt's ear.....
Not unless he got a paper cut while doing his homework. Very unlikely.

Oh, wait what about Bridger.....Yes! That is right Bridger cut open his head yet again. This picture was actually taken after some blood was cleaned up since we couldn't find where it was coming from.

We were just getting the kids ready for bed and I had just put him down from tickling him, when he decided he was going to sit on the rocking chair. That is when it all went down hill. He missed the rocking chair and ended up underneath it. He did not know if he should cry and then ran to Matt on the couch. Matt was tickling him to try to get him to be happy again when I notice the large amount of blood. It actually is only the size of the tip of a pen but right on the back of the head and it was a bleeder. I worried about him all night and kept checking on him so I did not get much sleep and then it was Monday.

I don't know what I am going to do with him......

1 comment:

Tiffany and David said...

Oh Jenny , you have some amazing kids. I'm happy you didn't have to go for stitches this time. Your kids are so cute. We hope you are having a great time.