For those who know Bridger, you know that we have had quite the head wounds. Two Halloweens ago Brigder had his first big head wound when he fell at story time at the public library where he received 11 stitches and it was three layers deep. (thanks Tiff for driving us to the hospital and thanks again Jeni for taking Jacoy). The following picture is what he looked like after we got home. He has a great hair-do thanks to the extra blood head give off.
Then we have had many wounds like this "goose-egg". The first one I actually passed out from seeing. Now we have had many more.
The following picture is of the second time he split his head open. This was this last spring while he was at the schools daycare while I was in class. I had only been in class about 15-20 minutes when a lady came in and asked the teacher if she could talk to me. My stomache sank because I knew something had happened with one of my kids and this is what I found. They say that he fell on the playground, but nobody seemed to see it happen. So, we visited Primary Children's hospital yet again and had another 11 stitches and three layers deep. 
So, the other night I was on my way home from class and when I got home this is what I found. Oh, yes another head wound. He was spinning around and hit his head on the cabinet when he got dizzy. This one however had only made it through the first layer of skin and so I opted out for some strong adhesive tape to squeeze it back together. It actually looks a lot better, but he had to have a bandaide on his head for yet another Halloween.
Please don't think I am a bad mom I just have a top heavy kid who trips on flat ground. He might get it from me since I had so many spills...hmmmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment