Thursday, January 22, 2009

Busy...

I know that I haven't posted for a couple of weeks, but it is not because I haven't thought about it.
So, let us recap....
School started back up on the 12th and what a joy that is.....lol.
It is always hard to get back into the swing of things especially since I am taking 17 credits, but I am in school 24 hours a week...yuck.
Matt is taking 18.5 credits and is in school 25.5 hours a week. I still haven't figured out how they do the math because we are in class way more than we get credit for, but I guess we aren't paying for those extra hours or are we??
I am very excited though because this will be my last semester.....finally. I cannot wait! I really cannot wait until Matt is done...real soon (fingers crossed).

Jacoy is back at Kindergarten as well. She is glad to be back in school, but not so happy that she has to go with me while I get things ready for the preschool class I student teach in. She is doing really well and her mind just amazes me.

Bridger hates Thursdays and Fridays currently. These are the two days this semester that he has to go to daycare for more hours than he has ever had to before (Friday's will hopefully change part way through the semester since one of Matt's class will be done). He told me "I don't like to stay for 100 o'clock anymore." He has also hid his shoes and coat when it has been time for school. He even undressed so he wouldn't have to go. Oh, how I wish we had family that lived closer that could help love him on his long days:( He breaks my heart when he says and does things like this.

Oh, yes and Matt got a new calling. He is now first counselor in the Young Men's. This takes up Wednesday nights. I feel bad because he has to take the kids with him until I get out of school. Oh, well some how things work out.

There has been just little things happen this last couple of weeks that have just taken time and so blogging was put on hold.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Congratulations on your new calling Matt. Big responsibilty, lots of fun. Enjoy. You do seem to be very busy. I hope school will go by quickly for the both of you.