Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Where has time gone?

YES, where has the time gone?

This summer has been very crazy, kinda weird, or just plain interesting. I guess that is good, it hasn't been boring. Tomorrow we find out what is going to happen to Coy and school. I am hoping that they will just test her and allow her to advance into 1st grade. She has been tested and was accepted into the ELP program as one of the top kids for Kindergarten, but I know she doesn't need Kindergarten again even if it is an advanced Kindergarten. The dreaded September Birthday. She has just blossomed this past year. We will see what happens, our fingers are crossed for something good to happen.

Bridger is just happy to be home with us, I think. He keeps out of trouble for the most part, but he is all boy so there is always something he does that makes me nervous. We haven't had anymore stitches this summer (knock on wood).

Baby is growing, or at least I am getting bigger than I remember being with the others at this point. But things are well. He is a mover, except when Matt tries to feel him. I do HATE having heartburn almost all of the time, especially at night. That is why I am still awake. Tums, Rolaids, Pepto all don't help. But the heat is finally subsiding which is good news for me.

Matt is almost HOME for the summer, and I can't wait. I know that this summer has been hard on him being away from us for most of it. We miss him so much. I also know that when he comes home and has to leave again on Sunday and the kids are crying begging him not to go, that his heartstrings are tugged on. We are counting the days. This is the last internship.....YEAH. We love him so much and are so greatful for all of the hard work that he does for our family. HE is making it possible so that I can stay home with the baby and Bridger this next year. I was planning on teaching, but not with a new one around. THANK YOU, Honey. I am so PROUD of him. I feel bad because when he does come home, I usually have a list of things I need help with. But he does it and doesn't complain too much. School will start soon for him and what a year it will be.

We have now listed our home to sell. We need to sell it soon so that when Matt is done with school we can move with him. We have decided to start to sell it now, instead of waiting until Spring. We would rather rent for awhile then to not have our house sell and be apart again next summer. That would stink:0( Pray for our house to sell. I would love it to sell fast. I am ready. I don't want to jinx things.

So many things have happened. Pictures will come soon. Hope everyone has been enjoying their summers.

No comments: