Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Random Pics of Taft

He is just getting so BIG!
One of the many faces I see throughout the day.
The sleeping look...

I couldn't get him to stop crying one night and then I tried the "elephant" seat. That is what my kids call it since it has an elephant on it. I turned one the TV and this is what I got. A calm, but questioning baby. It only lasted about ten minutes, but was worth a try.

Then we have the smiles. These are what get me through the day and the colic at nights. I love this sweet boy. As I am posting this he is sitting here talkign to me.


It has been a long time since we have had a baby around here. I miss having one, but for some reason he wants to grow up way too fast to. I love you Taft! It is okay to stay little for awhile longer.

No comments: