We made it to sit on Santa's lap. I think we may have even found the real Santa. Our kids always only ask for one thing and when Jacoy asked for a Little Pet Shop game Santa said, "and what else." She couldn't believe that he wanted to know what else.


Bridger asked Santa for a Wii and a box. He knew that a Wii came in a box so he thought he should ask for both. When he was done he came running over to us and said, "I did it. I got a Wii for us and a box. All I had to do was tell him. Let's go home." Christmas can be so magical. I loved his reaction.

Taft just slept.

The kids and their new Christmas Jammie's. They all got new slippers and jammies. They get to open their jammie's on Christmas Eve. They thought that it was funny that I wrapped a present for myself. I told them that if I didn't get me new slippers who else would. They were at a loss for words.


Opening presents is always fun.

I think that Taft hit the Jack Pot for only being a month and a half old.

We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment