
At Taft's blessing I forgot to get a picture of him and his Dad who blessed him. So, I dressed him up in his blessing outfit and took his picture with his Dad. Aren't they so handsome. Well, this picture happens to be taken the day he turn two months old. We were able to bless him in Beaver on December 21, 2009. We were so blessed to have all of our family come. It has been quite awhile since all of Matt's family has been together. We were able to share this day with all nine of our nephews and our one niece, as well as Matt's sisters and their husband, his brother, his Mom, his Dad, and his Grandma Jane. We also had my Mom, my Dad, my sister, my Grandma Ann, my Grandpa Marshall, my Uncle Dave, my Aunt Cyd, and my cousin Preston.
Taft weighed a total of 13.5 pounds at his two month check up. What can I say, I must feed him heavy cream.

Here is our handsome boy. The orange striped socks were for Matt's Grandma Jane since orange is her favorite color.

Trying to get him to smile.

The smile!

Grandpa Pat holding Taft and calming him down while we were cleaning up. It amazes me how Taft will just sit and listen to my Dad talk. He has calmed him many times for me.

Dinner...

Our one and only niece, Kacie. She is so much fun.


We had family home evening together that night. Thanks Jamee for reading the story while I got the hot chocolate and donuts ready.


We had so much fun together that night and we loved spending every minute with our family. We hope that we can get together again sometime soon and spend more time with them.
Thanks everyone for coming and joining us. We love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment