Friday, January 14, 2011

Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas. We still had kids getting over being sick and so we some down time, but we had so many ups. They all still had colds and Taft wasn't 100% yet, but he was soooo much better than he was. We actually woke up to snow. Not much but it was still a white Christmas. Our kids actually didn't wake up too early since Taft was up all night still not feeling good, Bridger was up in the night running a high fever, and Jacoy just woke up crying...still not sure why. But with all that happened that day we enjoyed being together and talking to our families either by phone or on skype. We love and miss everyone.
I can't move this one, but this was after the presents were open. She was coplaining about her eye hurting and so she got a washcloth and was to sleep in about 3 minutes...not kidding. She slept while I went up and got breakfast ready. He just wasn't sure.

She was so excite for Zhu Zhu pets and track

Just what he wanted.

I know that this picture is kind of weird but it is the only one that I got of the tree. Hmmmm. I guess I was just too busy. The back lights aren't on and that is why it is half dark.


Santa did make it!

No comments: