So the 2nd Grades all put on the play "Christmas at the O.K. Corral". Each class put on the same play just at different times. This is not Jacoy's whole class only a few because they separated her class and put a few with every other 2nd Grade so that they only had four plays and not five. Jacoy was Mrs. Mayor and such a cute on at that. She is one of the best little singers. I sure love and was so proud of all FOUR parts that she had. They asked if she wanted to try out for a character that had more and she said no that is alright. Matt was able to take the day off and come which was great and such a big help. He ran the video camera and I took the picture camera. They even let Bridger come in. Taft and Bridger just played. She did great! I just love her.
No comments:
Post a Comment