Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Jacoy!

On the September 12th Jacoy turned 5! (I know I am a lot behind on my posts) Can you believe that I have a five year old?! I had to run Matt to the school early that morning because he was leaving town, and my mom and Jamee were here, so I decided to stop and get some donuts on the way home for a surprise birthday breakfast. They were chocolate donuts with M&M's on them.

This was her as we were leaving that day to go to school. I am so proud of her and I love her so much. She makes each day a joy even when she is trying to prove me wrong. Jacoy is such a blessing to our family and I cherish all of the time I still get to spend with her. She is such a great big sister to Bridger. She makes me smile when she comes up with an idea that is so well thought out, but still way out there.

I LOVE YOU JACOY!

No comments: