Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The State Fair

After Kindergarten on Jacoy's birthday we went to the State Fair. We were able to go with Grandma LeeAnn and Aunt Jamee. We went and seen Jamee's lamb and then all of the other sites. I would post pictures of Jamee's lamb, but I didn't get them on my camera and so I will post one when I get one from my mom...hint hint. But we were able to go and see the tiger show and I do have some pictures from that courtesy of Jamee taking them on my camera. Thanks Jamee they look great.

Look how tall they are. They moved so gracefully. We had tons of fun. Thanks Mom and Jamee for inviting us to go with you and for staying at our house.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Looks like fun.

you guys should be on Facebook and join our ward group.