Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Jacoy's Party

So, we had Jacoy's party a week after her birthday. I know what kind of mother am I, but this way Matt was home:) She wanted to paint, swing, dig, and jump. But we also played playdough and dressed up.
They all had a wood princess to paint except for Bridger and he had an airplane.
A Strawberry Shortcake birthday cake with strawberry icing by Jacoy's request. I made the cake so please do not look to closely.
Bridger, Laura, Molly, Jacoy, Gretel, and Lydia. She only wanted girls at her party this year, but I had to explain that Bridger was still allowed to be there. She reluctantly agreed. I guess it is good that she is staying away from boys? :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Evelyn thinks the cake looks great. It looks like you all had a wonderful time! Happy Birthday Jacoy!