Monday, June 29, 2009

Dinner Table Talk!

The night after we found out that we were having another boy the kids were sitting at the table eating when they had the following conversation.

Bridger: When we grow up there won't be anymore kids.

Jacoy: Yes, there will. When you get big you will marry a girl and she will have kids and I will marry a boy and I will have kids. So, see there will still be kids.

Bridger: Oh, but why don't I marry you? (Remember he is only four)

Jacoy: Because if we married each other then we wouldn't have nieces and nephews and that would not be any fun.

All I could do was laugh at the reasonings a four and five year old have on life. This just made me smile :0) Oh, how I love them.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congratulations on the new addition to your little family.

Tiffany said...

Ps I totally messed up our old blog and cannot change anything on it...Don't know what I did, But we have a new one if you want to check it out. theotterstroms.blogspot.com

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

Way too funny!