We did celebrate Easter this year. We dyed eggs and had a wonderful time talking about Easter and spending it together as a family. I did not get a picture of what the Easter Bunny brought them, but Jacoy got some Littlest Pet Shop animals, candy and a movie and Bridger got some airplanes, candy, and a movie.
This was the outcome of our foiled and dyed eggs. They were very sticky from the glue, but it was fun. I felt like Easter kind of crept up on us especially since it was so much later this year. We were very, very busy at school. I should not blame it on school, but I would never want to repeat this last semester for anything. It was just way too much. This next half of year I hope to be more on top of life:) It is my goal.
No comments:
Post a Comment