Matt came home from school this last week and was just beside himself. I asked him what happened and he said, "Someone nominated me for Treasurer of SME. That Pecker!" Yes, those were my husbands words. All I could do was laugh. Most people feel priviledged that they got nominated for something. No, not my husband. He said, "Do they really think that I have more time to give?" That is true he is very busy. All 22.5 credits that he is taking, plus taking the FE exam, 3 field trips (one that is 3 days long), and then having a new son born somewhere in the midst of this. I still couldn't believe his exact words. He is also interviewing for jobs for after graduation (which is important too). I think he has interviews almost every week. He does have to give a short speech this Thursday, and I told him he has to be nice.
I do love him and I am so very proud of him. LOVE YOU MATT!
No comments:
Post a Comment