Sunday, September 27, 2009

Jacoy is 6!!!

I cannot believe that Jacoy turned 6! I tried to talk her into being 4 again, but she didn't go for that. She was really funny this year. She wanted a surprise birthday party, BUT she wanted to plan it:0) Try and figure that out, but we did surprise her. Bridger and I got a pinata' together during the week. and baked purple cupcakes that day while she was at school. We called some friends and told them that I would pick them up. Friday before her birthday I headed out to run "errands" and "told" Matt and the kids that I would meet up with them at the park. So, they took a soccer ball, bat, and baseball and left for the park. The friends and I grabbed some pizza and headed to the park. SURPRISE!

This dolphin pinata' was a huge success and nobody managed to get hurt.


Jacoy, Bridger, September, Gretel, Sammy Jo, and Laura all had fun! Thanks everyone.
We gave her rollerblades and this was her first attempt at using them. Thank goodness for Dad helping out!
On her real birthday we headed to Lagoon for a few hours. The kids were able to ride some rides and then we had a Yummy Cinnamon Roll.
And to top off the Birthday Celebration Grandma LeeAnn brought a cute horse cake up to celebrate the following Wednesday. Jacoy loved it.


Jacoy we are so proud of you and are so blessed to be a part of your life. You are such a great daughter and we love you. Bridger loves you and I am glad that you are such a good friend to him. You have such a great smile and are such a great friend to everyone. LOVE YOU COY!

No comments: