Yes this would be my lovely husband putting his fingers in his nose. YES, I don't think that he has grown up yet.
Then we have the serious look or at least him trying to be serious. This isn't him usually.
Finally, we get the smile that I love and adore. Sorry that it is blurry, but hey when you are trying to get the smile without a paper covering his face or sticking his finger in his nose you take what you can get.
I sure love this crazy guy. He is the best. He is such a great dad, husband, and friend. He is outgoing, even though school can suck. He is almost done with school and I am so proud of him. I couldn't ask for a better best friend.
We had a birthday dinner at Applebee's on Matt's birthday to celebrate his birthday and Coy's with my Dad and sister, Jamee. We did get to go and have a birthday lunch a week later at Tucano's and it was Yummy. I love you Matt and hope you had a wonderful 31st Birthday. LOVE YA!
No comments:
Post a Comment