It is that time of year when I really take a look at the things that I am thankful for, but this year I have been really thinking about things in detail for the past couple of weeks. The Monday after Taft was born I was taking Jacoy to school and I was feeling a little stressed. We started off the week full steam ahead. Matt had to be back at school that day, and I now had three kids to get ready to be out the door with. This was my first time with 3 all alone....Aaaah! I think 3 kids made me more nervous then having two so close together. But the great thing was that we made it and we actually made it on time that day. Now the next day was another adventure...and we were two minutes late for school. Ugh. Our lives have been changing and will continue to change over the next 6 months and we will have great things to come.
I am thankful for Matt and everything he does for our family. He knew how stressful it was for me to be at the hospital and not be able to see Jacoy and Bridger while I was there. He was such a trooper. He stood by me through it all. At the hospital when I needed him, he was there doing anything and everything that I asked of him. I think that together we make a great team. He is getting anxious for school to be over, and them we have to start making the next decisions in our lives. Matt is an amazing person and together we can do anything. I love you Matt!
I am thankful for Jacoy. She is such a beautiful girl. She is my best little helper and she is so outgoing. I am glad that she is such a strong person. I am glad that she loves to learn and that she is so happy. She takes care of both of her brothers and loves them both.
I am thankful for Bridger. He definetly keeps me busy, but that is a good thing. He is trying to figure out where he fits in when helping with Taft. I am glad that he is healthy and happy. He really loves his sister and wants to give her everything. If you take him for a treat, he will either ask to get his sister one or he will save his and share it with her when we pick her up from school. He is a great kid.
I am thankful for Taft and that he is finally here. I am glad that he is healthy and growing strong. I cannot believe that he is two weeks old and has already gained a whole pound. He is a great eater. I just wished that his sleeping at night would improve just a little:) A girl can hope right?!
I am thankful for our families and the help that they have been.
I am thankful for this time of year, but I always feel that it goes too fast. I cannot believe that tomorrow is Thanksgiving and then will be Christmas.
Our lives will soon be changing more and more and we will try to keep updating and letting our family and friends know what will be happening. We have our new addition to our family and can't wait to see what else is in store for us.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment