Thursday, August 20, 2009

Nature Walk!

These are pictures that Matt took of the kids on one of their nature walks. There were some little trails by us and they went exploring. I stayed at the trailer, since I hadn't been feeling the best that morning. By the way, we did go fishing again and I forgot to grab the camera and take down with us. We were at the bottom of a huge hill and I didn't feel like walking to the top to get the camera. So, my idea was that I would just take a picture of the fish when we got back to the truck. Ha ha, we still never caught a fish. I am starting to think that all of Matt's fishing stories from this summer are just that "fish stories." I even think he may have taken pictures of someone elses fish;)






We still had a wonderful time, like always. We were glad to just spend time together as a family, since it was sometimes rare. We did roast marshmellows for s'mores and they were fantastic.

No comments: