Okay, so here is the low down.....Jacoy has to have uniforms while she is attending the current school, or until we move. I know there are Pros and Cons to everything, but still uniforms. Some people love them and others don't. Right now I am on the Don't side of things.
CON: We have to buy all new clothes. Nothing we have works. I thought that she would just be able to start school with some of her current cute outfits, WRONG. I really like to find deals on clothes when I am looking. I hate buying things for the full price. I know I might be cheap, but hey we are on a tight budget. I had bought some things for her last year while they were cheap and thought she coud wear those...again WRONG. What about cute clothes?:0) Oh ya, and they can't have a jacket with a hood WHAT....I know why but still.
CON:Jeans cannot be worn, but I still have to buy her some since she will need them for other occasions.
CON: IF we can get our house to sell and we move then she will transfer schools. One, if the school doesn't wear uniforms; that is what we will have. So, we will probably have to get a few more things. We aren't buying a whole lot of uniforms, just in case.
Second, if the school does have uniforms, our luck they will be different colors.
PRO: Everyone has to wear the same thing. Kids aren't labeled with expensive name brand clothes, and generic clothes. You can't have labels on your clothes, or designs, they have to be plain. I totally get that point of view, but still.
PRO: The school says it is to eliminate gang affiliation. Ya I can see that too. Did I mention we want to move.
What do you think about Uniforms?
1 comment:
I love em...I wish my school had them.
Post a Comment