This year Matt and I decided to get passes to Lagoon. We have been able to go quite a few times, but usually I don't take the camera. Why?, I don't really know. The thing with Lagoon is that when you are prego they don't let you ride most of the rides. I get to ride the train and the Merry-go-round. Yipee.....no really it stinks to not be able to ride with them. So, this past Monday, my mom and Jamee came up to go to Lagoon. Well, they got to ride the rides. So here are some pictures.

This is Brider on his "Chicken" named "Cock-a-doodle-doo".

Rattle Snake Rapids looking towards the big waterfall up ahead!

Yes, Bridger is crying at this point in the ride:(

The Log Flume.

Riding with Grandma.
2 comments:
We did have fun! Love you!!
I'm jealous! I haven't been to Lagoon since I the summer I was preggo with Tory-4 years ago! (I totally snuck onto rattlesnake rapids!)
Post a Comment