Wednesday, August 5, 2009

UpDaTe!

Ok, this is todays update, and sorry no pictures. I took Jacoy down to the school to see what would happen if I tried to get her registered for first grade.(no I am not ready for her to start first grade, but I know she is ready). Well, they counted her as a transfer student and she officially gets to start. No, this is not the school I want her to go to, but we are working on that....sell house please.

On the way to get her registered, Bridger just started crying. I asked him what was wrong and he doesn't want his sister to start school. So, I said, "Let's find you a preschool." He istantly said "NO". Then when we got there Jacoy said, "Maybe you could go to Kindergarten." I thought OH NO....he isn't old enough. BUT he said, "I am not five, I don't have to go to Kindergarten Yet." I think I may have my hands full when it comes time for him to go to school.......How many years will this go on;) hopefully he ends up wanting to go.

No comments: